Keeping Tabs on Your Favorite Condo Resort in Grand Cayman
Here at The Avalon Condominiums we are proud of our reputation for low density luxury on the beautiful island of Grand Cayman.
To maintain the high standards that you, our discerning guests, expect and to ensure your vacation is everything you wished for and more, we maintain a regular schedule of updates and enhancements at the resort.
Here are the latest highlights:
- NEW WEBSITE – we have a beautiful new website, designed to give our visitors an enhanced user experience. Features include: easy navigation, more information about The Avalon property and condos, new and larger photos and booking engine improvements.
- BEACH WI-FI & NEW BEACH FURNITURE – access Wi-Fi right on our beach while relaxing on our new beach furniture.
- KEURIG BREWERS – now offering Keurig Brewers for your daily coffee in each villa.
- FREE LONG DISTANCE CALLING – villas are equipped with free long distance calling.
- HURRICANE PROOFING – in summer 2013, all of the condos were fitted with new hurricane proof sliders, windows, and doors. Not only does this improvement add additional protection against any inclement weather, but it has also widened the views from each condo.
- DIVING RINSE TANK – divers rejoice! We have installed a dive gear rinse tank and hooks by the tennis court so that you can easily clean your gear after each dive.
- UPGRADED ELEVATORS – we have redone the internal cabins and floors of the elevators in each of our three villa complexes. New elevator lighting will also follow shortly.
- KEEP YOUR DRINKS COOL – there is now a cooler and freezer bag provided in each villa, so you can keep your drinks cool on the beach.
- NEW FITNESS CENTER WITH WI-FI – enjoy your work-out on the newly added Cybex machines in our Fitness Center. Need Wi-Fi on the go? Access our free wireless network in the Fitness Center as well.
- OFFICE UPGRADES – we have retiled and improved the layout of the resort office.
- PADDLE BOARD STORAGE AREA – located near the tennis court for easy storage.
- NEW ROOF – we’re in the process of updating the roof files to stand seam to finish next year. The roof work will be on hold from November 1st to April 29, 2018.