Beachfront Luxury, Family-Friendly Value
The Avalon is a prime destination for a memorable Grand Cayman vacation with kids. Kids of all ages are welcome, and we pride ourselves on being a family-friendly condo complex on Grand Cayman’s stunning Seven Mile Beach.
Just because you have children doesn’t mean you cannot enjoy the little luxuries that create an unforgettable vacation, and our luxurious condos have everything you need to enjoy a wonderful time with your kids in the Cayman Islands. With three bedrooms and three bathrooms in every condominium, there’s plenty of space for everyone to spread out and enjoy their privacy – music to any parent’s ears. There is also a large pool and hot tub on the property and, of course, our un-crowded beach, which allows for great family interaction.
Within each of our condominiums, we can provide cribs, high chairs, pack ‘n plays and roll-away beds for your comfort. Our condos also include the following child-friendly features:
- Over 2000 Sq/Ft of Living Space: plenty of room for everyone to enjoy privacy and space.
- In-Suite Washer and Dryer: for those inevitable sandy towels, wet swimming suits and sunscreen-smeared outfits.
- Fully Equipped Gourmet Kitchen: an alternative to costly restaurant and take-out meals.
- Large Screened Porch Overlooking the Ocean: spectacular views and breathtaking sunsets for the whole family to enjoy.
- Free Wireless High Speed Internet: surf the net, share vacation pictures online, Skype with friends and family back at home, or even let the kids bring their Play Station or Xbox to game online in the evenings while you enjoy some one-on-one time.
- Television and DVD Players in Every Room: perfect for those rare rainy afternoons or night-time entertainment after a day on the beach.
Other Things to Do in Grand Cayman with Kids
Our beachfront Cayman Islands condos are within minutes of a host of attractions and activities you can enjoy while visiting Grand Cayman with your kids. We are 20 minutes from some of the island’s major attractions, such as Boatswain Beach (Turtle Farm) and the two dolphin parks.
Take a trip to the mangroves on one of the eco tours, sail over to Stingray City to interact with the stingrays, or visit our undersea marine life on the Atlantis submarine. Ask us about other family-friendly activities you can enjoy during your Grand Cayman vacation, and place the Avalon at the top of your list the next time you’re planning your family holiday.